- Increase the profile of culinary professions within the hospitality industry and the general public.
- Develop and support education and training programs to assist chefs and cooks in the continuing quest for improvement in their professional skills.
- Uphold and improve professional standards of performance and creativity among its members, through participation in domestic and international culinary competitions.
- Promote our culinary culture and culinary tourism within Ghana.
- Partner with key organizations and sponsors in order to showcase their products and services to Ghana chefs and cooks.
- Foster alliances and ongoing exchange with other professional associations around the world, especially with our West Africa Countries and the World Association of Chefs Societies